Asset Tracking Software
Every business setup requires a précised monitoring & management control, for its profitable run. Running a business in profits from day 1 of its setup is not an easy task to do. It requires tons of expertise management works to run a business enterprise in a fruitful manner. If you are running a business enterprise, it becomes your responsibility to monitor the day-to-day activities and the various other business processes. You must also track your assets, specially the stock levels on regular intervals.
Tracking stocks manually is one of the toughest tasks to perform. It is not possible that you visit your warehouse every time to check the stock levels. And if you own warehouses in more than one location, it becomes practically impossible to visit them on a regular basis. For which, there are many advanced asset tracking software available in the market place, which helps enterprises and individuals in many ways.
Every small or medium scale business enterprise must use an asset tracking software, as it enables it’s users to monitor the stock level of products or items, which the enterprise deals in. Nowadays, the advanced IT support has simplified various day-to-day complex activities taking place in a business enterprise. An asset tracking software is an example of the modern IT development. The asset tracking software also allows the user to easily add, edit or share his/her enterprise’s stock inventory database.
The top 5 tactics, which can be achieved through an asset tracking software, are –
1. Multiple-location handling – If you enterprise owns more than one warehouse, which are based at multiple locations, you can easily access the stock reports of each and every warehouse together, from any part of the planet on a compatible device. This enables the user to track his/her enterprise’s all warehouses together on a single device at once.
2. Multi-User Support – The asset tracking software also features multi-user support. This enables an enterprise to add more than one user together on a single dashboard of the asset tracking system. This is helpful for those enterprises, which run their business in more than one location. The assigned managers of each and every warehouse can get precise information about the stock level of other warehouses.
3. Online/Offline Working Mode – Various assets tracking software can be accessed in offline mode as well. This makes you enable to access your stock inventory reports in the areas where network connections are not available. However, you can’t view real time stock reports without connecting to the network. The asset tracking software automatically updates its database, as soon as it gets connected to the network.
4. Integrations – Asset tracking software lets you integrate stock reports of various warehouses, based in multiple locations, together at one place at a time. This enables the user to access the current stock report of any one particular or all products/items, present in all warehouses together at once. This feature is beneficial for enterprises which deal in more than one product or items.
5. Tracking Profit/Loss Reports – Asset tracking software enables the user to access current profit or loss reports as well. The user can track the stock status of damaged or rejected products/items, lying in the warehouses.
Goods Order Inventory System Pro is one such inventory management system software, which allows the user to easily monitor and track the stock assets belonging to the business enterprise. GOIS Pro is one of the best online inventory systems, which features many brilliant and advanced tools. This inventory system is based on a simple and user friendly interface, which enables the user to control the inventory database without any complications. the biggest advantage of GOIS Pro is that, it can be accessed on smartphones and tablets as well.
The key features of GOIS Pro are –
• Bar Code Scanning
• Cloud Storage
• Real time tracking
• E-mail Orders
• Shipment management & tracking
• Inventory with multiple location
• Advanced Sorting & Filtering
• Multi-User Support
• Mobile Accessibility & many more.
There are many more advanced features of this inventory management software, which helps enterprises to record, edit, share and manage stock inventory database with an ease. To know more about GOIS Pro, Visit – https://www.goodsorderinventory.com/