GOIS Pro (Goods order inventory system) offers numerous simple-to-use and quality-driven features for inventory management, like multi-user accessibility, real-time data synchronization, and online and offline mobile accessibility. These features help organizations in managing single as well as multiple stock categories.
An education institute is one of the organizations which are often required to manage multiple stock categories simultaneously, e.g. canteen inventory, classroom inventory, library inventory, and lab inventory. Apart from managing multiple stock categories, these are also required to maintain transparency, so that, senior members of the organization, can keep an eye on the entire inventory management process.
Let’s see how GOIS Pro helps educational institutes in inventory management:
- GOIS Pro is accessible by multiple users, and it can manage multiple stock categories simultaneously.
- Its real-time data synchronization feature syncs each and every inventory details on all users device. This feature helps the senior members of the educational institute to keep an eye on the entire inventory management process.
- Online and offline mobile accessibility feature of GOIS Pro helps educational institutes in inventory management a lot, especially in managing canteen inventory, because canteens are supposed to manage their inventory regularly. Lack of systems and poor internet connection usually affect it. Educational institutes can tackle these problems by accessing GOIS Pro app, online as well as offline, on Android and iOS
- Sometimes, educational institutes are required to buy a specific product for their labs, and they don’t have details about that product, as lab product details are mostly technical. GOIS Pro’s quick sorting and filtering feature can help educational institutes to get desired details of any specific product from existing lab inventory records.
- Educational institutes are also required to sell outdated products from their lab, classroom and library, e.g. they have to sell outdated books from library, and outdated systems from computer lab. GOIS Pro offers sales order management, which helps institutes in selling these types of products and maintaining sales records.
Apart from educational institutes, GOIS Pro tackles the inventory management requirements of independent public and private library organizations as well. GOIS Pro is available in flexible payment plans, the pricing of these plans are reasonable, which small, medium and large libraries can easily afford. Features mentioned in the first paragraph also help library organizations in inventory management. And, here are some other useful features which will also help them.
- Cloud-based inventory management solution.
- Quick inventory management on smartphones and tablets through barcode scanning.
- Reports importing and exporting.
- Orders tracking
- Vendor management, and many more.
To know more about it, please talk to our experts!
Contact, Goods Order Inventory System Pro
574 Newark Avenue, Suite 210
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Phone: +1 (201) 377-3150
Visit – www.goodsorderinventory.com